Friday, November 16, 2007

Visit to the Vet + Other Acts Of Doggie Mischief

Friday morning was a confusing day for me, i woke up early in the morning and decided that for fun i was going to poo poo all over my enclousure and Roll in my own Poo!

Wee Poo Poo is fun.

Daddy woke up and for 10 mins he just stood there and stared at me, i figured i did something wrong and i slinked to the corner my enclousure and tried to hide under my pawsies

lucky for me i didnt get smacked, i got a bath instead...maybe i ought to do this more often.......

(I Woke up to Shitfest 2007 this morning....lucky totally destroyed her enclousure, there was shit on the walls, shit on the floor shit on the enclousure and she had rolled in her own shit!!! and i bathed her last night too!! i was figuring how to salvage the situation, decided there is nothing i can do except bathe her again....cos she is going to the vet today for the 3rd vacc and she isnt supposed to bathe for a week after.

.... o well at least its the balcony and i can just wash the place thank god for small mercies yeah? )

Aww I Wan A Huggy Please!(Lucky posing with her Dog-pa Shondell)

Wee I m Going For A Car Ride!

(STOP BITING THE GEAR SHIFT OR ELSE)

Yelp...okies daddy i will be quiet....... promise........

(left the camera in the car so i didnt take fotos of any vet action, i went to AMK Vet located at Sembawang Rd, i was told to go to that particular vet because the people at Pet Movers told me that i had to go to that particular vet and that everything was already paid for.

On arriving i discovered that it wasnt the case at all, the Receptionist told me there was no such thing and i made a call to Pet Movers, they claimed that they never said any such thing.

When i bought Lucky, the fella distinctly told me that the 3rd vaccination has already paid for, i even asked him 3 times if this was true, i remember him saying "Yes Yes Yes sure, the 3rd vaccination all paid for u just bring down and u only need to pay 15 bucks for the microchipping, but u must bring to this vet"

and this was said infront of both my Dad and another friend both of whom can confirm this statement.

i am pissed off to say the least, not because of the cost, but because i live in katong and the joker made me drive all the way to sembawang when i could just as easily have gone to a familiar vet just outside my house. i guess those fellas at pet movers will do and say anything for a sale

I was actually tempted to drive back to the east to see another vet. but i figured since i am here just get it done and over with, will see another vet nearer to my house in future. )

(Enough Ranting, anyway the vet checked lucky and commented that she is healthy and her size is good for a Corgi.
we discussed heartworms, and he tried to give lucky a tablet for deworming, emphasis on tried, cos when he tried to feed her the tablet, she promptly bit him =)
"Ouch, Fiesty little bugger" he exclaimed, i just snickered and caught lucky, 30 seconds of struggling later, we poped the pill in her mouth and i made her swallow it.

next he did her injection and microchipping, the brave little girl didnt even flinch, the vet commented that she is a fiesty but very brave doggie, i figure thats the case or her bloody skin is very thick haha. That ended the consultation and we paid and went back home.

Cant help but feel a little proud of my little furball)

As Promised in my last post, My Little Bolster!

I Pose With My Little Bolster Before......
I ATTTTTAAACCCCKKKKK!!!
Mine, Its All Mine, Cant Touch This

Meet Mr Piggy

Hello Mr Piggy Can U Hear Me?

Pig Trotters Anyone?

Where is your Squiggy Tail Mr Piggy?


MY MR PIGGY!!! DUN SNATCH FROM ME!!!


Playing Footsie with me, so comfy i like being scratched


Till i see u next time!

3 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

U r very brave little one.
Like my sister Clare.
Both of you should meet.
Best you both chew on each other and leave me alone....

cancanma said...

Lucky is so cute...:)CanCan is with AMK vet too. Like the vets there! hehe

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

U have a pig to bite on! But I think you should get ur Dad to give u BACON! SLUUURRP!