Saturday, November 10, 2007

First Post










Hi All this is my first posting, perhaps an introduction is in order. My Name is Lucky and i am a Prembroke Welsh Corgi.

i was born on the 19th of Sept 2007, and i was bought by my master from one of the Pasir Ris Pet Farms when i was exactly 3 months old =)


I am awaiting my third vacination so i can bug my master to bring me for walkies hee hee =)













here is a pic of me snoozing in my master's room with the aircon on full blast so nice comfy and coooooold brrrrrr :p












Posing with my little bony before......


ATTACK!!!!!
Stay Tuned for my other acts of Doggy Mischief Coming Soon!

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE SAYS

Hi Lucky,
I am using my Ko Ko Barn's blog to write...since I dont have my own blog pages.
You must first get your 'master' to see himself as your DADDY.
(if it is a she- make her your MUMMY). Then the fun starts.
We will meet one day...when the corgi parents all decide WHEN and WHERE. I am a busy girl right now, terrorising my Dada (grand dad), my Mummy, my Ko Ko Barn2...(I havent done it to Ko KO Marky yet).
Have a blessed day, Lucky!