Monday, November 12, 2007

Apples, Collars And HAIR!!!!

Every Single day, my daddy will try to sneak up on me with what he calls a comb, i get picked up and he puts me on his leg and commences to comb me with this brush....my job is to Wriggle Wriggle and Wriggle summore hee hee =)



(Lucky has officially started shedding, we are living in dog hair, so i decided that i am gonna comb her once every morning before i leave for the office and once in the evening when i get home to reduce the amount of hair floating around the house :p)




Lucky has no idea whats coming next....... Combing session!!!



Look How Much FUR i Dredged Out =)




So Happy The Combing Session is over

I enjoy food time, however i also like to TORTURE my daddy, my grand dada and grand mama, they get agitated when i dun finish my food. so my favourite dinner time game is "eat half the food and run away" hee hee after a while i let them persuade and sayang me to eat



(The Sly Little critter loves the attention, she eat half the food and goes hide under the dining table, we have to persuade her to finish up her food. now we have a new weapon........)

(As usual she will only eat half her food and then she assumes this pose....)
Our New Weapon ---- Apples!!!


OH MY GOD!!! These Taste Heavenly!

Crunch Crunch Crunch (she doesnt stop until she finishes! i hope the old saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away holds true)

Do I Bite The Hand That Feeds Me??


(She Doesnt....or Wont if she knows whats good for her)


Lucky : GRRRRRRRR


Daddy : Yelp


(i tried this technique whereby when she nips me i give a large yelp and leave the room worked wonders,supposed to let her know that biting is not acceptable play. My family members haven quite gotten the gist of it yet heh heh. so now lucky doesnt bite me anymore she goes after my other family members and i sit around and snicker)


everytime i bite daddy he yelps and runs away that ought to show him whose boss...hee hee =P


I Pose With My Little Toy Before I.................................

ATTTTAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!

Did I Do Something Wrong?....Wittle Ole Me?......

Grand dada and daddy bought me a cute little collar with bells
( And Now For The Hard Work of Putting it on her)
Wriggle Wriggle Wriggle

Wriggle Wriggle Wriggle Wriggle Wriggle Wriggle
(ARRGH Stay Still Goddamm IT!!!)


The End Result, Dun I Look Preeewwty hee hee =)

Stay Tuned for my next adventure.....Lucky and my little Bolster =) hee hee

6 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Clare says:
Lucky, you and I have to meet.You have some good ideas I want to learn to practice on my Mummy, Dada and Ko Ko Barn2!

I will be with Benny's ma today at Pawsitive Sensations. When are you going there?

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

Hee hee yeah i cant wait to meet u too! exchange of mischief and nootie ideas =)

my daddy says that i cant go anywhere till i get my 3rd vaccination, which is this sat!! so excited =)

yeah i want to go see aunty zoe for a massage too. let u know after my 3rd injection =) see u soon!

Benhur Xobile said...

Hey lucky!
Can't wait to meet up so I can go after your nice EARS...bwahahaha!!!

Happy vaccination and see you soon!

kellyMILKIES said...

LUCKY IS SO CUTEEEE <3

Lacy said...

woofies Lucky, nice to meeteded u...u r such a little cutie girl...]

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Anonymous said...

OMG HAHAHA lucky is so cute!! She is as fiesty as Clare! haha