Monday, November 26, 2007

Vacume Cleaners, Doggie Visits and ZZZ

Everyday, my grandmama whips out this noisy machine and sucks the floor with it, usually i just hide under my pawsies, but today everyone decided to see how i would react to vacum cleaner
Meet Mr Vacum Cleaner
Meet Lucky
You Dun Look So Tuff...
Why is this thing sucking the floor? BITE BITE BITE!!! Hee Hee =)

(Fiesty little bugger decided to attack the vacum cleaner, we had a hard time disengaging her from the nozzle, i guess lucky's theory is it it doesnt hurt me bite it haha)

On Sunday, Daddy and Grandpapa brought me out to my Dogpa and Dogma's House to meet my Dog Brother Scuzzy. Scuzzy is a Schnauzer, and he is the first doggie that i have ever gotten close to.
Meet Scuzzy the Schnauzer
Here i am with my Dog Pa and Dog Bro =)
Kisssieeee =) Yuck Pui! Dog Ma Monica's Turn to hold wittle ole me =) Hee Hee Who is Preewtier Me Or My Dog Ma?Its Playtime!! Last One To The Ball is a Schnauzer... hee hee =)Gibe u a kiss as a consolation lar...... =) But Its All Still About ME!!! hee hee everybody loves to pet me
I love to play, but most of all i love to win....if i dun win i turn nasty and i bite anything in my way GRRRRR
(Lucky really is a fiesty little critter, when she played with scuzzy she really bullied him even though he was slightly larger than her, she resorted to biting him to get her way i had to stop her and hold her down)
Well after my trip to dogpa and dogma's house, i decided that i would sleep, i tricked daddy into letting me go to the aircon room and then i plopped down and refused to move, daddy was too soft-hearted to move me once i fell asleep. hee hee thats how i manipulate the hoomans, just give them my best cute look
zzzzzzz
ZZZZZZZ
Ruff Ruff Dun Disturb me

I am a Wazy Wittle Woggy now go away and let me sleep

Till next time!

2 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Showdown tomorrow. Lucky and Clare vs poor Benny. Dexter might come to hold Benny's paws.
Haha.
Me? I will be at the training school with Ko Ko Marky. Mummy might have to come with both of us for one of Uncle Josiah's 'power run'....unless Uncle Josiah decides to let me have a swim.

Have fun folks!

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

I hate the vacuum.. I run AWAY from it!