Thursday, November 22, 2007

Lucky The Blogger

There has been some questions asked, how can a 4 mth old puppy corgi blog?

So i decided to dispel all the myths that someone else writes my blog =) Waiting for my printout


Okies so i am a newbie Typist, i like to sniff the keys before i press em

(Look at the size of lucky, she is just a little smaller than the length of my 30inch mointor)

when i forget how to spell i chew on the keys


okies now that the blog entry is done, i chew on the furniture


oops kena smacked...better chew on the toy instead!

4 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

FROM CLARE:
Hey Lucky, have you tried peeing on the keyboard?
Hee hee...

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

hee hee remind me to try that next time my daddy tries to make me do some stupid stunts again...

(Shudder i never tot of her doing that when i took out those fotos)

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

TEENK LIKE A DOOG...!

- from the "Hooman Survival Manual"
Lesson#501 in the Chapter: "How to avoid poopy landmines and acidic contributions of pesky pups"

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

Snicker
(ooo no shudderz)