Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Friends =)

I was at a Birthday Party yesterday! My First Ever and there were many corgis there!
There was Chester, the big boned handsome boy!

There was Collar, the Corgi with one white ear and michevious eyes

Daddy Says he looks like one of those cute cuddly gremlins =) There was Buta, the beautiful sweet girl, here is a shot of her rear end =)
Daddy says she is like a princess, she will plop herself down at your feet and make sure that you scratch her, hee hee same like me
I also got a new Suitor, his name is Rhubarb, hehe he looks like a cross between Dexter and Monty! here he is smelling me,

Handsome isnt he?


KoKo Barn Barn was there too, and so was Clare the Swimming Corgi!

Barn Barn Looks So Cute With His Swimming Gear! they even had a swimming competition! Daddy says he will bring me swimming next week....i hope he remembers... looks fun!


I Reached First!, No I Reached First! Waiting for the results =)Then there was Wolfie, the sweet 11 month old corgi

Benny The Vacume Cleaner In Action =) , Cody was there too, daddy didnt get a good shot of him so this is the only photo with him in it. Sorry Cody!


Ode Taking A Break
Last But Not Least, The Birthday boy Vocal Cookie!

Buta giving Benny a run for his money =)

Who Can Eat More? Buta Or Ruhbarb =)

Fun Day! i was so tired at the end of it i just wanted to zzzzzzzzz i am such a Lucky and Contented Corgi =)


1 comment:

Dexter.Yew said...

Wow! Looks like a great party. Hate to miss it...

Dexter

(P/s: Lucky, check out my new update)