Monday, February 11, 2008

Lucky's New Bed/Chair

Hi All :

Daddy's just bought me a Doggy Day Bed, its nice and red and its got a head and paw rest for me =)
i Kinda have mixed feelings about my new bed, here i am deciding if i like it or not Woof Woof Scuzzy come over here and help me decide
Scuzzy : its nice and comfy.....i want one too heh heh ok Dogpa can u buy a sofa doggy bed for Scuzzy?

*Dogpa Smacks Own Forhead

(Heh Heh My Buddy who is Lucky's Dogpa feels that i treat lucky like a human being and not like a dog =) fact of the matter is i probably treat her better ...haha)

1 comment:

Dexter.Yew said...

Hwah! Nice...
Lucky, you are your family's little princess. You are blessed. My parents never call me Dexter the Corgi, they call me Dexter my son. I am happy too!!!

Dexter kor2