Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Trip To Daddy's Office


Anybody who guessed correctly that Aunty Lorna and Rachael put me in a christmas sock gets a doggie kiss =)
Daddy Looks Amused, i however do not....They also put Angel Wings on me, do i look Cute =>
(Thanks Zoe for the Pic)

The next day, Granddada and Grandmama brought me to go visit daddy in his office.
Queen Of The Office Pose Look At Me I Can Sit!
My Policy is to always smile for the camera =)Office Inspector First Class - LuckyTroops Fall in, get Ready For InspectionSomething Smells Funky here......Maybe Its Just Me hee hee =)Look Everybody Loves Me pat pat pat hee heeUncle william loves me =) He Lets me Bully Him
Heh Heh manipulated him into carrying me =)

This is Comfy
I am Loving this
Aww Can I Go Home with This Guy?

3 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

CLARE says:
Gosh - you have grown,Lucky! Noted the size of your little tummy in one of the photos.

Mummy says I am a bit on the thin side nowadays. My tum tum couldnt catch up with my growth spurt lengthwise...
Hmmm.

Lucky The Super Corgi! said...

Lucky:

Thanks to your mom's suggestions, daddy and grandmama have been cooking fresh food everyday for my meals! =) i no longer turn my nose up at food! hee hee now if i can only grow longer......

Benhur Xobile said...

grow grow!!! Become brave! Then we can PLAY PLAY!!!!