Monday, December 24, 2007

Its Party Time

Hi All My Name Is Kaliska and i will be your guest interpreter for this blog entry. We had a doggy/human party at Lucky's house and here are the proceedings =) First off Meet Bubbles, she is my sister n she is a JRT. isnt she cute?
Next up is Scuzzy the schnauzer, he is Lucky's God Brother and one fiesty little schnauzerThen we have Bo, our little Tazmanian Devil-JRT, his favourite hobby is spinning around and his nickname is "Bo Chup"And Last but by no means least here is little lucky, the fiesty but very lovable PWC, here she is trying to win a staredown with my daddy. I Love Massages, my daddy is giving me one right now Lucky says that she gets a massage every week from her aunty Zoe at Pawsitive sensations, here she is demostrating to me how good her massages are
Lucky is relaxing one corner, tired after massaging me hee hee Its Lunch Time! Well Lucky didnt finish her food....so i guess i was helping to finish it i am a good doggie rite?? =)

(More Like A Greedy Doggie heh heh)
Bubbles and lucky are in deep in conversation Its PLAY TIME!!!Daddy Says Lucky is such a cute puppySo Cute that He Could Eat Her! Lucky the Hot Dog??Till Next Time! See Ya All!
(Next Post Crazy Corgi Wednesdays! Follow the adventures of Lucky the Super Corgi and her fellow Corgi Frens )

1 comment:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Lucky, you have grown!!! Wish Clare is as affectionate as you. She bites and scolds. See you on Wed!