Monday, January 7, 2008

New Basket and Luggage Packing

Grand Mama And Grand Dada Bought me a new basket from ikea me thinks i likes this basket
Comfy Comfy

Where did my tail go? but somehow i still prefer the cool floor
Too Cold?
then i snuggle up to the computer, it produces heat u know
Everytime daddy goes overseas i miss him. i wonder if he can pack me in his luggage
Sniff Sniff
I Am A Kaypoh Corgi u know
Daddy leave one compartment for me, can i bring my bone?
This bag smells funny
Good Night ! =)


4 comments:

Barn2 (Barnabas Ju-Ern) the Samsengkia said...

Lucky,you have grown a lot! See u tomorrow, kid.
You are good. You dont chew your basket nor your red bed. My sister Clare tears out pieces of the cane and she turns the bed (hers is blue) upside down to chew the back side of it...!

i said...

Hello Lucky, that's a lovely bed! Just sniffing over to say hi!

Benhur Xobile said...

Hi Lucky, I think you thought my basket was ur basket. =P That's why u peed in it right? Haha!

Take care little one! Waiting till next week for our next bout of wrestling!

Cody, THE Fussy Pot Pants said...

Don't chew on those colourful strings! U will get this zing that makes ur hair stand!

Nice basket... looks like Benny's!